Sunday, April 26, 2009

Earth Week

So last week was fun! The boy's weren't really into learning about the earth or singing the songs haha. But Makayla loved it! She learned some things SHE could even do to help save the earth such as turning off lights, not letting the water run when your not using it, keeping doors closed. etc. We made an "EARTH" paper mache on wednesday. I was thinking WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO!! What a mess.........but it was fun. The boys weren't really into it, they helped a little but would rather play. Makayla loved getting her hands messy and helping me stick the paper on the balloon. I was hoping to paint it that afternoon but I didn't realize it would take so long to dry so we will be painting it on Tuesday.

Here are some pictures of our week



Messy, messy, messy




Playing in the super market

Eating our home made pop sickles

No comments:

Post a Comment