Thursday, March 15, 2012

MARCH 2012

I want to get back into a regular routine of themes again! I have tried here and there but I haven't found a system to where I can actually stick to it but we are going to give it another go.

So since Im starting this mid march here are the themes for the rest of the month. I like to incorporate weekly songs about the themes we are doing that month for that particular theme so If your child is singing some random song...thats why :) We will also be doing grafts on that particular theme and a story to go along with it.

March 12-16 We will be celebrating St. Patrick day.
March 19-23 Spring theme
March 26-30 Easter theme

If your child doesn't come home with a craft it is usually because they didn't want to participate that day. That tends to happen a lot because I usually always have crafts ready at craft time but the boys are so busy playing they don't want to stop and do a craft. (That would never happen with the girls) lol Anyway I would never stop them from having fun or make them do something they didn't want to do at the moment.

For snack I always give them a choice of either an apple or grapes, or oranges or banana. Once they finish there fruit we get another snack such as pretzels, fishies, raisins or animal crackers, etc.

Lunch is ALWAYS served with a vegetable such as cucumber, carrots, broccoli, etc Eventually Id like to make a monthly meal plan and rotate it every month so you are able to see what your child is eating that day.




I always have pics to share at the end of every month! I LOVE pictures and capturing these little guys. I think thats so important as a mom and for you moms and dads to see what your kids are doing here, and to actually see pictures of them having fun here!!








No comments:

Post a Comment