Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 24-27 NUMBERS

Our theme this week will be numbers. I am having a hard time finding all my craft stuff/supplies in the basement since we have everything shoved in the closets but I think this theme will be easy to do without that stuff. I have some ideas and the kids should have fun with it while they learn.

Mon- MS- Apple AS-Pears
LUNCH- Cucumber sandwich

Tue-MS apple/banana AS-Grapes/ almonds and raisons
LUNCH-veggie wraps

Wed-MS-cantaloupe AS- apple and blueberries
LUNCH-Salad

Thur- MS-apple/banana AS- pear
LUNCH- Soup and Grilled cheese

1 comment:

  1. Taleah, I never knew this blog existed for your day home! This is SUCH a good idea to keep in touch with the parents, its also useful if you are trying to get more kids, what parents wouldn't want an outlet like this to stay informed, this is such a grand idea!

    ReplyDelete