Monday, May 4, 2009

A QUICK NOTE

It's about time we had some nice weather!! Well now that summer is FINALLY around the corner I just wanted to ask if you could please bring the kids sun hats and sunscreen when they come to play so we can take advantage of these sunny days and not worry about the sun. If you'd like to leave a bottle of sunscreen or hats here that is fine with me or just bring on a daily basis that is fine as well. On really hot days I'd love to take the kids outback and run through the sprinkler or play in our new baby splash pool/slip n slide. If you have any spare swim trunks you like to leave that would be great or I can let you know before hand when I know it will be HOT!

Also incase I forget:
Jonah's milk expires tomorrow
Brody's and Makayla's snacks are running low (I think they have a couple rawritos, cheezits and a bit of Goji berries left)

Thanks
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment